Welcome to Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community

Welcome to Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to post in our community. Don't worry, this is a simple and free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Apply to join BRH!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Last Meal.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
53 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   true engies

true engies
  • Community Leaders
  • 3131 posts

User's Awards

The prison system isn't run by wizards, dear.

Not necessary as I am a wizard myself.

OFFLINE   Scrippy

Scrippy
  • 1257 posts

...I am a wizard myself.

Don't be absurd.
Ghirahimsig_zps5ca48b5d.png

"I'M THE KING OF PUMPS, YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!" --Cracked.com on Robert Taylor

"Get out of here, Spider! I was here first." --Walrus

"Runs like corn through a goose." --Sherman Oaks on his Honda CB350

~The Blunderbus-Slinging Omelette Golem of Asgard

OFFLINE   Murder

Murder
  • 481 posts

You're gross and obviously gay.

Is he gross because he's obviously gay, or obviously gay because he's gross? Either way, I find this homophobic and offensive.

blown out
base

OFFLINE   pink.taco

pink.taco
  • Admin
  • 3831 posts

User's Awards

Is he gross because he's obviously gay, or obviously gay because he's gross? Either way, I find this homophobic and offensive.

I said he's gross because he stated Jessica Alba was gross. I said he's gay because he obviously doesn't like Jessica Alba. What is there to get offended about? It wasn't even directed towards you anyways. In NO WAY was I saying he's gross because I think he's gay. Wow and the fact that you think what I said was homophobic is extremely offensive to me.

"Don't punch rich people, they got more money than you do." -Beersenior
"I have a pie chart to prove it." -Laios
"Tea clam jam that man!" -Beerman

"I've got hag lacks tonight." - Greeny

OFFLINE   Murder

Murder
  • 481 posts

I said he's gross because he stated Jessica Alba was gross. I said he's gay because he obviously doesn't like Jessica Alba. What is there to get offended about? It wasn't even directed towards you anyways. In NO WAY was I saying he's gross because I think he's gay. Wow and the fact that you think what I said was homophobic is extremely offensive to me.

I don't like Jessica Alba either. I'm not gay. But he is, so going out of your way to point that out can easily be misinterpreted as a homophobic remark, especially given your tenacity to pick fights with him and insult him. And regardless of how much of an enormous ass he is, it's frankly more unbecoming on your end than his since being a staff member there's probably a certain level of professionalism or dignity you should use in dealing with somebody you clearly don't like very much. So regardless of it not being directed towards me, your behavior has exasperated my patience so I'm commenting on the matter. If you're offended by me thinking poorly of you, then I would suggest avoiding repeatedly putting yourself in these instances where you're clearly eager to display your persistent grudges towards specific people.

blown out
base

OFFLINE   Stooge

Stooge

BRH's Official Beautiful Independent Black Woman

• Admin
  • 993 posts

I don't like Jessica Alba either. I'm not gay. But he is, so going out of your way to point that out can easily be misinterpreted as a homophobic remark, especially given your tenacity to pick fights with him and insult him. And regardless of how much of an enormous ass he is, it's frankly more unbecoming on your end than his since being a staff member there's probably a certain level of professionalism or dignity you should use in dealing with somebody you clearly don't like very much. So regardless of it not being directed towards me, your behavior has exasperated my patience so I'm commenting on the matter. If you're offended by me thinking poorly of you, then I would suggest avoiding repeatedly putting yourself in these instances where you're clearly eager to display your persistent grudges towards specific people.

tl;dr: WE'RE BOTH TOTALLY GAY

OFFLINE   Wild Turkey

Wild Turkey
  • 980 posts

User's Awards

your pedophile weirdo anime avatars offend me. Also when the hell did people start expecting professionalism from BRH "staff members"

ur_quattro.jpg

OFFLINE   Stooge

Stooge

BRH's Official Beautiful Independent Black Woman

• Admin
  • 993 posts
Kate Upton and a side of fries

OFFLINE   Murder

Murder
  • 481 posts

your pedophile weirdo anime avatars offend me. Also when the hell did people start expecting professionalism from BRH "staff members"

if liking cartoon women with tits larger than their heads makes me a pedophile, then i've clearly been missing out on a lot of extremely sexy-looking children

blown out
base

OFFLINE   Black Mage

Black Mage
  • 54 posts

Pedophile seems like a stretch. You'd have to hit the hormones pretty hard to develop breasts that large and still be underage.

On topic, three pounds of crab legs with a basket of Red Lobster's cheddar buscuits, home draft root beer, two litres of Diet Coke and a roll of Mentos.

I want to do an experiment.
>Frequently Crash Man