Welcome to Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community

Welcome to Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to post in our community. Don't worry, this is a simple and free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Apply to join BRH!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

walking dead.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
95 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   true engies

true engies
  • Community Leaders
  • 3131 posts

User's Awards

That season ending was bullshit (and I've been watching wrestling all my life so I know bullshit when I see it), This show's turning into Lost With Zombies.

Lost with zombies?  How so?

Lucille

Spoiler

Who?  

Spoiler

Omigosh I'm so excited to watch Preacher.  Have you guys seen those previews?  I read the first comic and loved it.  yeyeye

OFFLINE   Toothpick

Toothpick
  • Admin
  • 401 posts

User's Awards

I felt it was a slap to the face of the viewers, we all knew someone was going to die. To drag it out over six months is just a cheap tactic, like we all weren't coming back for season 7. I've got a few theories on who dies but I'll post it later when everyone is more freely talkin about it without spoiler tags. One major thing you need to remember is this death propels characters in their story arcs so it has to be someone very meaningful for the direction of the show. 

tumblr_ngypsajdcB1sao59co1_400.gif

OFFLINE   Hidrocalido

Hidrocalido
  • Validating
  • 209 posts

They ruined the ending................................... and i agree with toothpick...

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Deviant

Deviant
  • Admin
  • 884 posts

User's Awards

If they showed who it was, it would have pissed off everyone for six months and they'd have nothing to talk about except how they think the story is gonna move forward, but still be angry because their favorite character is dead and that's it.  This way, they'll piss millions off, but the story is going to continue right away, and people will have less time to focus on one death and more time to talk about the next 59 1/2 minutes of the show.  I have no issue with how they did it.  There's always going to be a slap  in the face in a season finale, especially in a show like this. 

Seriously though, think about it.  The death of the character is going to start a whole new story/path for this show, why would you start it only to put it on pause for six months?

OFFLINE   true engies

true engies
  • Community Leaders
  • 3131 posts

User's Awards

guys,  I haven't watched!

I think Josh and I decided to stop since it has become overly gorey..

Was it "overly" in your mind too?

Our replacement though is WestWorld. omigod.  Thread coming right up!

OFFLINE   Meanmuggin

Meanmuggin
  • Admin
  • 761 posts

User's Awards

I didn't think it was anymore gory that any of the zombie deaths they have had, the only difference is that it happened to living people. I'm still in, I wanna see where they are taking this, but man that premier was kinda tough towards the end.

"Bitches love hearts" - Eli Porter 12-25-14

"Also, J Reaux, I'm going to beat your lady ass so hard, afterwards the Dallas Cowboys will try to sign me." - Drunk Nerds