Welcome to Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community

Welcome to Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to post in our community. Don't worry, this is a simple and free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Apply to join BRH!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Bar Room Confessions

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
54 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Black Mage

Black Mage
  • 54 posts
@ Manjaro: It was probably just a thoughtless action, but you're right to go and demand an apology. With something that important to you, you need to make it clear that messing with it is Not All Right.

@ Pezz: You'll probably never meet another girl who makes you feel quite the same as this one did. I'm not saying this to be a dick, I'm just saying it because that's kind of how these things go. However, I promise you that with the enormous variety of good women out there, you will be able to find one who makes you feel just as good, albeit in a different way.

@ Pink: Have you tried yoga? Extended stretching exercises like that are great for stress and don't require much physical stamina, comparatively.
>Frequently Crash Man

OFFLINE   Pezz

Pezz
  • Admin
  • 322 posts

@ Pezz: You'll probably never meet another girl who makes you feel quite the same as this one did. I'm not saying this to be a dick, I'm just saying it because that's kind of how these things go. However, I promise you that with the enormous variety of good women out there, you will be able to find one who makes you feel just as good, albeit in a different way.

That's probably a good way to put it. I just want to meet a girl who makes me feel just as good.

You can't tell anybody about what we do or else you'll get in trouble - Phantisma to some kid

OFFLINE   Scrippy

Scrippy
  • 1257 posts
Hasn't this thread been done before?
Ghirahimsig_zps5ca48b5d.png

"I'M THE KING OF PUMPS, YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!" --Cracked.com on Robert Taylor

"Get out of here, Spider! I was here first." --Walrus

"Runs like corn through a goose." --Sherman Oaks on his Honda CB350

~The Blunderbus-Slinging Omelette Golem of Asgard

OFFLINE   Pezz

Pezz
  • Admin
  • 322 posts
Shit idk

You can't tell anybody about what we do or else you'll get in trouble - Phantisma to some kid

OFFLINE   Scrippy

Scrippy
  • 1257 posts
Silly Catholics. :V
Ghirahimsig_zps5ca48b5d.png

"I'M THE KING OF PUMPS, YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!" --Cracked.com on Robert Taylor

"Get out of here, Spider! I was here first." --Walrus

"Runs like corn through a goose." --Sherman Oaks on his Honda CB350

~The Blunderbus-Slinging Omelette Golem of Asgard

OFFLINE   Misericordea

Misericordea
  • 319 posts
I hate people. So very much.
It's ironic because my deepest fear is loneliness/being cast aside.

A:
My mother and father had split up when I was five years old. I was being bounced back and fourth, living in multiple different houses in different cities all over the province that I live in. Eventually my father was given custody of me when that happened my mother had stopped all contact with me and just disappeared from my life. My step-mother hated me. I never really understood why she hated me, I just assume it's because I'm a constant reminder that her current lover had a kid with a different woman. When she bore more of my father's children, I became more cast aside from my father. I would take my siblings' punishments. Whether it be verbal/physical; I took it all. When my father demanded that I help him with outside work, such as fencing and other shit (at the ages of 5-10) he would often tell me that nobody will ever keep me as a worker, and that I would accumulate to nothing in the "professional world". The first job I was brought into after university, I was making $120k a year. He only makes $60k. Fuck yourself you insensitive douche, father. We went to many counselors about my "behavior". I remember one particular session, as we left the office, he turned to me and told me that I was the reason why his marriage with his current wife was failing. Why my siblings are miserable. Why he is awake late at night worrying about their future. I was only 8 years old when he told me that. At the age of 12 I was given to my mother because my father deemed his marriage more important than his own flesh and blood. For the first little bit, it was great. I was given so much freedom, and so little stress. I felt happy. My mother and I were talking about my course selection for grade 9, to be specific; what secondary language I should learn. I wanted to learn Japanese while she wanted me to stick with French. The debate became so heated that she grabbed my testes, crushing and twisting them in the process. I shoved her off. I wanted to hit her so badly. I wanted to make her scared of me, I wanted her to know her place, and how she had stepped beyond her boundaries. But I couldn't, so I didn't. She was shorter, weaker, a woman. She was also my mother. I couldn't hit her, so I just kept shoving her off until she grew tired. She called her boyfriend and told him that I am not obeying her wishes, thinking that I would succumb to some water trying to mix into my blood. He told me that there was no such thing as child and sexual abuse within family members... I then told my father and he called me a liar. It was his wife that too me back. To this day I still think he doesn't believe me. I was 13 at the time. I lived with them for another 5 years, enduring the hatred from my step-mother and the neglect from my father. On several occasions he struck my throat to "keep me in my place". I moved out five years later in the middle of my studies at Vancouver Island University. I just couldn't take it anymore.
My past lovers never knew why I refused them to meet my family.
I hate them all.
I wish all of them were dead.
Many of my friends in reality know my family as deceased.
When I make a family of my own, they too will know my family as deceased.

B:
I recently found out that I have Burkitt's Lymphoma.
I don't know what stage it's at. I cannot find out for another 10 weeks because my current medical doesn't cover me.
I told roughly 100 people. Close friends, co-workers, several BRHeroes, and even a couple of my old lovers.
About 10 people were depressed. Hell even my ex-fiance sobbed about me having it.
Most of the responses I received were;
1. I'm not giving you any money.
2. (ignores)
3. Nobody cares
4 close friends of mine said that I would live through it.
The rest gave me those three responses.
Over the past week I had lost a lot of friends because they had finally decided to be honest about how they feel towards me.
I hate them all too.
Don't wish they were dead, but instead wish they were ill, very ill.

When I was a kid, I would mold the foil around the hole to look like a vagina. Then I'd plunge my straw deep in there, and suck the sweet nectar. When I eventually learned what a vagina really tasted like I was... disappointed.

OFFLINE   Misericordea

Misericordea
  • 319 posts

... worked close to 50% of the time, all the time.

I get it! :D
Sneaky reference.

she was sucking on/setting fire to another pony. yes.

i mean.. you're not supposed to have any drug paraphernalia in skewl, art included.. but as someone that used to draw in school ALL the time since like ever, i would be upset if that happened to me too. until i got it back.

but yeah, don't 'demand' an apology, that would be disrespectful. he didn't have to throw it away, true. but like drunk nerds said, tell him that it upset you more than he intended, even though you understand you're not supposed to have/be showing art like that in class. be mature and understanding about it and so will he.

Bongs were originally made to smoke tobacco out of.
As time passed by less people used it for tobacco because it was too rough on the lungs. There being worse chemicals in today's tobacco as compared to yesteryear's. That and making it so much easier to take other smokable herbs such as weed.
It just became associated because of a biased stereotype.

When I was a kid, I would mold the foil around the hole to look like a vagina. Then I'd plunge my straw deep in there, and suck the sweet nectar. When I eventually learned what a vagina really tasted like I was... disappointed.

OFFLINE   Drunk Nerds

Drunk Nerds
  • Admin
  • 3636 posts

User's Awards

Cheer up Miseri! Let's play on the server tonight and just forget about that stuff for a moment. I read about Burkitt's Lymphoma jsut now. It doesn't sound fun, but it does sound like there's a lot of room for hope. Good luck.

Also your family has mental problems.

NLSP5d8.gifZI94lAQ.gif

OFFLINE   Misericordea

Misericordea
  • 319 posts

Cheer up Miseri! Let's play on the server tonight.

Also your family has mental problems.

Why wouldn't I play on the server? :D
Also, yeah, those were kinda the highlights.

OFFLINE   Momo-aniki

Momo-aniki
  • 1761 posts

User's Awards

As someone who hates their family, a day drinking toast to you, @Misericordea

Also: I occasionally day drink, I'm unemployed and generally a nerd. That, and I rule a small island nation. You may have heard of it.

ENTP to a fault.

Formerly known as "El Presidente" 2010-2015