Welcome to Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community

Welcome to Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to post in our community. Don't worry, this is a simple and free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Apply to join BRH!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Quizzes

quiz time

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
145 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Averag3 Hom3boy

Averag3 Hom3boy
  • 221 posts

User's Awards

Bitches better recognize.

http://www.playbuzz....ince-of-bel-air

taOwAZF.png

uL5CeeI.gif

scout is noob class he runs too fast  -  soldier is noob class shoot feet get kills  -  pyro is noob class wm1 get kills
demo is noob class m1m2m1m2  -  heavy is noob class click and hold for bullets  -  engineer is noob class hit sentry for kills
medic is noob class don't even kill anyone  -  sniper is noob class click on heads get kills  -  spy is noob class no explanation necessary

OFFLINE   true engies

true engies
  • Community Leaders
  • 3131 posts

User's Awards

Personality Quiz by Memorado

https://memorado.com...nd4lRD.facebook

I got: the inspirer

ENFP - DESCRIPTION

ENFPS are warm, enthusiastic people who can become very passionate and excited about things. Their enthusiasm give them the ability to inspire and motivate others.

They are typically very bright and full of potential, their love for life make them strive to make the most out of everything. They are good at most things which interest them and any task they undertake, they find it easy to talk their way in or out of anything. ENFPs are very likely to pursue several different careers during their life.They may seem directionless and without purpose to others but they actually know how to keep consistent as long as what they do is in line with their values.
Spoiler

OFFLINE   Giggle Shmack

Giggle Shmack
  • Admin
  • 2121 posts

User's Awards

ENTJ - Napoleon, Margaret Thatcher, Bill Gates.

1st paragraph - ENTJ's are natural born leaders who naturally fit into the corporate world.  They like to surmont challenges and see problems like solutions to be found.  They have a drive for leadership and like to to take charge of things.  ENTJs are most of the time very career-focused but they also like to be in charge at home, with their family, and friends.

A year ago, I was an INTJ.  Interesting.  

giggleshmackadminsig2.png?t=1279420610

OFFLINE   Averag3 Hom3boy

Averag3 Hom3boy
  • 221 posts

User's Awards

This nailed me

INTP - THE THINKER

Introverted - Intuition - Thinking - Perceiving

INTPs are focused on how things could be improved. They think more about the possibilities than the realities of our world. They are good at analyzing complex topics, identifying patterns and finding logical explanations. They look to make things clear and build knowledge - turning theories into concrete understanding. Many scientific breakthroughs have been made by INTPs in the past.

Spoiler

uL5CeeI.gif

scout is noob class he runs too fast  -  soldier is noob class shoot feet get kills  -  pyro is noob class wm1 get kills
demo is noob class m1m2m1m2  -  heavy is noob class click and hold for bullets  -  engineer is noob class hit sentry for kills
medic is noob class don't even kill anyone  -  sniper is noob class click on heads get kills  -  spy is noob class no explanation necessary

OFFLINE   Clubin - Loki

Clubin - Loki
  • Admin
  • 432 posts

User's Awards

This one called me INFP - Idealist.

Taken a bunch of these personality quizzes before, I think they vary a bit depending on when I take them, and how they allow the answers/responses to be phrased.

Spoiler

OFFLINE   PJAMA114

PJAMA114
  • 75 posts

Which Hot New Lab Coat Should You Buy This Season?

http://fakescience.o...uy-this-season/

I got the Pre-Stained LabCoat by Monsanto.

vE4jpTZ.png