Welcome to Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community

Welcome to Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to post in our community. Don't worry, this is a simple and free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Apply to join BRH!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
105 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   true engies

true engies
  • Community Leaders
  • 3131 posts

User's Awards

Who's watching this season?

Sunday Nights 8pm central hbo/hbogo

OFFLINE   Deviant

Deviant
  • Admin
  • 884 posts

User's Awards

I'm watching, dug the premiere, I've read all the books already and for those who don't know what's going to happen, you're going to enjoy the first half of this season (as long as they keep the books, which I'm sure they will as they have so far for the most part).  

OFFLINE   Spank Me

Spank Me

Queen of tha Clam

• Poop Brown/Green
  • 1300 posts

User's Awards

yes, if they keep to the books... it will be great.  loved the premiere!!

OFFLINE   DasBearBlaster

DasBearBlaster
  • Admin
  • 574 posts

User's Awards

• SPOILER ALERT!

• Episode 1 Summary:
    Breasts, exposed:
     Four
  • Crotch grabs: Two
  • Deaths, minor-character: 170 Notes: Figure includes 163 Meereenese slaves killed and hung from mile markers, one member of the Night's Watch killed and eaten by Thenns, and one goat. Only five deaths—Polliver et al.—occur on screen.
  • Deaths, major-character: None
  • Dinklage accent rating: 2/10
  • Dragons: Three
  • "Hodor"s: None
  • Lannister hands: Nine
  • Magic Spells: None
  • Minor characters from several seasons ago whom you are expected to recognize and remember: Two
  • Percentage of screen time involving Sansa Stark that is boring: 98 Notes: The brief ten-second period where she is being chased in the garden and you think she might get murdered represents the vaguely exciting two percent of screen time.
  • Sex scenes: None
  • Speeches, expository: None
  • Speeches, motivation-revealing: None
  • Sword fights: One Notes: Figure counts the Hound and Arya versus Polliver and company as a single sword fight. Oberyn Martell stabbing the guy in the wrist does not count as only one sword is actually involved.

DasBearBlaster

Posted Image

OFFLINE   true engies

true engies
  • Community Leaders
  • 3131 posts

User's Awards

SO funny DasBear. Keep up the good work each week.

Thanks,

True

OFFLINE   Spank Me

Spank Me

Queen of tha Clam

• Poop Brown/Green
  • 1300 posts

User's Awards

1982356_10101136685784436_20907688207446

OFFLINE   Wendell X

Wendell X
  • 183 posts

I never watch the series until last night but WOW! It was amazing and that's not the weed speaking. My roommate loves the show and he has a poster of Daenerys. I really want to read the series now after seeing one episode.

I mean if you wanna trade with me idk http://www.tf2items....561197994975067

OFFLINE   Meanmuggin

Meanmuggin
  • Admin
  • 761 posts

User's Awards

I haven't read any of the books, but I have been watching the show from the beginning and I love it!  The part I loved most from the premiere was the different duos that just crack me up: Arya and the Hound, Jaime and Brienne, Tyrion and Bronn, Jon Snow and Sam, plus the potential new one, Grey Worm and Daario.

"Bitches love hearts" - Eli Porter 12-25-14

"Also, J Reaux, I'm going to beat your lady ass so hard, afterwards the Dallas Cowboys will try to sign me." - Drunk Nerds

OFFLINE   Stooge

Stooge

BRH's Official Beautiful Independent Black Woman

• Admin
  • 993 posts

They just announced that HBO has renewed Game of Thrones for a 5th and 6th season! :D :D :D

OFFLINE   Giggle Shmack

Giggle Shmack
  • Admin
  • 2121 posts

User's Awards

long as they keep the books... as they have so far for the most part

No no no!! Tyrion was supposed to lose his nose in the Battle of the Blackwater!  Nothing like the books!  NOT EVEN CLOSE!

And then Cersei told Tyrion in the next episode "At least you have your nose..." or whatever.  SO DISRESPECTUL TO THE BOOOKS! HOW DARE THEY!!

Jk jk.  That was my college roommate senior year.  He would rage so hard if anything was slightly different.  It was so annoying.

I saw the latest episode this morning.  I haven't read the books, but I have a lot of friends that have and I've discussed it a lot with them.  I was so proud of myself when I caught this subtle detail.

Spoiler

giggleshmackadminsig2.png?t=1279420610