GoT Season 4: The Murder Mystery Season!!
It was was pie, True! Pie!! Everyone knows pie is better than cake.
That episode was so awkward. I got nervous everytime Jeoffrey was on the screen. Throughout his whole duration on the show, he found a way to get worse and worse. For about five seconds I thought "wow, he actually showed some class." Then he destroyed Tyrion's book with that sword. Ugh.
I have a few speculative questions... Book readers please no spoilers...
1. Now that Jeoffrey is dead, who is the giant dick/cunt that all the fans will hate on? Cersei, perhaps??
2. Who's going to become King/Queen/Acting Monarch now? I would think it'd be either Marjorie or Tywin.
3. What the fuck was that fucking tree vision that Bran had!?
Here is my analysis....
1. Tyrion - Who I think will absolutely be blamed for this. It makes sense for Tyrion (and everyone else) to want Jeoffrey gone. He's a stupid, mad king who puts the kingdom at risk, and no one realizes this more than Tyrion. He has the motive, but not the will to betray his family like that. Plus, this doesn't seem like his style. He would've been much more tactful if he had decided to kill. It wasn't Tyrion. He's being framed, IMO.
2. Marjorie - "I want to be Queen." She's always been kind of power hungry, and if she gets put in charge with Jeoffrey gone... I don't think its her style either though. She would want to make policy through Jeoffrey, not directly.
3. Tywin - You ever think Tywin always wanted to be King? The guy has quite possibly the best military career in Westeros. Maybe he's finally had enough of his shit grandson taking all the credit? Tywin also has the balls. That guy ain't 'fraid uh nuthin. I don't think this is very likely, but its not as unlikely as Tyrion or Marjorie.
4. Sansa - She's been doing nothing the entirety of the show! This could be all that hate for Jeoffrey coming out at once! Personally, I would love this. Its about time she's done something. However, where would she get poison from?
5. Oberyn - The obvious choice. This guy seems sly as fuck and absolutely has the motive. He would poison Jeoffrey and blame Tyrion to tear the Lannisters apart. And he's a Prince; it wouldn't be hard for him to find poison.
Or maybe its a combination of multiple? Sansa did it with poison she recieved from the old lady Tyrell so that Marjorie could take power?? I don't know. Don't tell me. Only time will tell.