Welcome to Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community

Welcome to Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to post in our community. Don't worry, this is a simple and free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Apply to join BRH!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
105 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Spank Me

Spank Me

Queen of tha Clam

• Poop Brown/Green
  • 1300 posts

User's Awards

I kinda know what happens in the books, this has taken a little bit of a turn from them.  I'm curious to see what happens.

Also, spoiler free worries, I hope Tyrion doesn't get blamed for this.

OFFLINE   DasBearBlaster

DasBearBlaster
  • Admin
  • 574 posts

User's Awards

mmmmmm.... pie

Attached Files

• Attached File  Pie.gif   878.96KB   10 downloads

DasBearBlaster

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Giggle Shmack

Giggle Shmack
  • Admin
  • 2121 posts

User's Awards

GoT Season 4:  The Murder Mystery Season!!

It was was pie, True!  Pie!!  Everyone knows pie is better than cake. :newyear:

That episode was so awkward.  I got nervous everytime Jeoffrey was on the screen.  Throughout his whole duration on the show, he found a way to get worse and worse.  For about five seconds I thought "wow, he actually showed some class."  Then he destroyed Tyrion's book with that sword.  Ugh.  :rolleyes:

I have a few speculative questions... Book readers please no spoilers...

1. Now that Jeoffrey is dead, who is the giant dick/cunt that all the fans will hate on?  Cersei, perhaps??

2. Who's going to become King/Queen/Acting Monarch now?  I would think it'd be either Marjorie or Tywin.

3. What the fuck was that fucking tree vision that Bran had!?

Finally, WHODAFUKDUNIT!?

Here is my analysis....

1. Tyrion - Who I think will absolutely be blamed for this.  It makes sense for Tyrion (and everyone else) to want Jeoffrey gone.  He's a stupid, mad king who puts the kingdom at risk, and no one realizes this more than Tyrion.  He has the motive, but not the will to betray his family like that.  Plus, this doesn't seem like his style.  He would've been much more tactful if he had decided to kill.  It wasn't Tyrion.  He's being framed, IMO.

2. Marjorie - "I want to be Queen."  She's always been kind of power hungry, and if she gets put in charge with Jeoffrey gone... I don't think its her style either though.  She would want to make policy through Jeoffrey, not directly. 

3. Tywin - You ever think Tywin always wanted to be King?  The guy has quite possibly the best military career in Westeros. Maybe he's finally had enough of his shit grandson taking all the credit?  Tywin also has the balls.  That guy ain't 'fraid uh nuthin.  I don't think this is very likely, but its not as unlikely as Tyrion or Marjorie. 

4. Sansa - She's been doing nothing the entirety of the show!  This could be all that hate for Jeoffrey coming out at once!  Personally, I would love this.  Its about time she's done something.  However, where would she get poison from?

5. Oberyn - The obvious choice.  This guy seems sly as fuck and absolutely has the motive.  He would poison Jeoffrey and blame Tyrion to tear the Lannisters apart.  And he's a Prince; it wouldn't be hard for him to find poison. 

Or maybe its a combination of multiple?  Sansa did it with poison she recieved from the old lady Tyrell so that Marjorie could take power??  I don't know.  Don't tell me.  Only time will tell. 

giggleshmackadminsig2.png?t=1279420610

OFFLINE   true engies

true engies
  • Community Leaders
  • 3131 posts

User's Awards

Would Geoffrey's little brother take the throne?  Then I imagine Cersei/Tywin will go back to telling the "king" what to do..

Good questions tho Giggle.  It's fun to discuss with non-bookers.

Also, mannn for getting poisoned, the make-up crew went full out amiright?

OFFLINE   true engies

true engies
  • Community Leaders
  • 3131 posts

User's Awards

Actually.. 

The make up crew went full out because they knew EVERYONE wants to see that kid's ass SUFFER.

If that's true, which it is, why POISON?  I want to see "Wolfsbane" go through his neck or something by someone awesome.  Or how about let's tie him up to bed posts and I don't know.. maybe set some arrows through his body a few times.. for funsies.

Is this wrong of me?  

OFFLINE   Spank Me

Spank Me

Queen of tha Clam

• Poop Brown/Green
  • 1300 posts

User's Awards

if you care to know how joffery was killed...............

OFFLINE   gigabit

gigabit
  • 909 posts

User's Awards

aww awwww!!!@@#$

so as much as i hated that jerk face joffrey, i'm sad to see him die so soon...and in this lame ass poison way.  

i'm with true...wanted joffrey to see his impending fate and not be able to escape it....a wolf chasing him down, lil ayra stark comin at him with needle, a dragon swoopin in with dat dracarys....something!

giggle makes good points...and i won't guess as to who did it.  too many good options there.

the important question is who gets the throne?  i think the rightful heir is joffrey's lil brother....wait, scratch that....given wut we know, Stannis Baratheon is really the rightful heir, cuz joffrey wasn't really Robert's son.....wait, scratch that....that dragon mother wench is the real queen as she is the sole surviving Targaryen....or is it that blind dude on the black wall?  i don't fuckin know, so bitty much watch.

regardless, i'm gonna miss that joffrey....absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever.  such a hateful bastard.

here's to you jerkface joffrey....nobody does it better!

Gbit Targaryen

OFFLINE   DasBearBlaster

DasBearBlaster
  • Admin
  • 574 posts

User's Awards

I think Tyrian will be blamed, but he didn't do it. If he had done it he would have been way stealthier. He's just a scapegoat.
The poison either came from the pie or the wine glass.
If it was the wine glass, I blame Sansa cause she picked up the glass for Tyrian in the episode. Easy to slip something in. She's a stark, she could probably make her own poison and definitely has the motive.
If it was the pie I think it was Marjorie. She only married him for the power and with him out of the way she has a straight line to the throne. I think as the active queen she takes over, right? Unless she had a child, which she doesn't.
DasBearBlaster

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Deviant

Deviant
  • Admin
  • 884 posts

User's Awards

If you watch closely, you can figure out who did it, I've read the books so I was looking for it. That's all I will say, now everyone go rewatch the scene over and over 

OFFLINE   Stinky Pete

Stinky Pete
  • Admin
  • 1847 posts

User's Awards

Once again, Spank beats me to it.

And BearBlaster, since you didn't see the article, watch the wedding again and pay attention to Sansa's necklace and who has access to it

glitterfy5104426T908B81.gif

h4AwBgY.gif

"Can your anus make it 12 hours?" -Codemonkey

"Gay Underage Incest Homestuck Fanfic is the new Rock n' Roll" -Jimson

"Some people don't even have what they have" -Zasderder 2014

"Technically [Palestine] was Britain's to give away" -Pezz

"It's still stalking even if he's 12 years old and your son." -Codemonkey