Welcome to Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community

Welcome to Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to post in our community. Don't worry, this is a simple and free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Apply to join BRH!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed [Probably spoilers]

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Gopher

Gopher
  • 135 posts
It is still a weak theory. He gets his ass thoroughly kicked by two people who have held the light saber for about five minutes in their lives. Poor writing with a gimmick to allow them to get away with it.

Au revoir, gopher!

-ßЯҢ- Timotei [DG]: All work and no play makes Frenchie a stale baguette.

interesting_life.png

OFFLINE   Giggle Shmack

Giggle Shmack
  • Admin
  • 2121 posts

User's Awards

I feel like he beat Fin pretty easily.

And Rey we already knew was a badass with her staff. I don't think it's too extreme to say that would transfer to a lightsaber.

giggleshmackadminsig2.png?t=1279420610

OFFLINE   All Tangled Up

All Tangled Up
  • Admin
  • 1201 posts

User's Awards

Not replying to anybody in particular, just voicing my frustrations:

I've heard it from a lot of people. Kylo Ren looked and acted like a little bitch. 

That was the god damn point. It was so obvious in the film that he was super insecure and not as powerful as he wants to be. When he takes off his helmet, he is supposed to be laugh-worthy. He's supposed to be a little wiener. He aspires to be as strong as Darth Vader but he fears he never will be. Rey struck a nerve when she read his mind, saying "He fears he will never be as strong as Darth Vader", and I believe that was an important part of her victory over him. Even though she had no training in the force whatsoever, he could sense that she was very powerful, and it threw Kylo Ren off. I felt this fact was very obvious while watching the film.

Rey is a Mary Sue character.

Even with zero training in the force, she was able to perform a Jedi Mind Trick on her second try, just by hearing of the legend of Jedi Mind Tricks, and I believe feeling the force "forced onto her" by Kylo Ren's interrogation actually unlocked something inside of her, allowing her to feel the force more genuinely and use it to her advantage. That isn't some stupid miss-sight by JJ Abrams, it is showing how strong she is in the ways of the force. I thought this was painfully obvious, but so many people are complaining about it. After Kylo Ren's interrogation is when we really see Rey consciously using the force to her advantage, instead of unconsciously being guided by it, like when she flew the Millennium Falcon for the first time. 

Posted ImagePosted Image

OFFLINE   Stinky Pete

Stinky Pete
  • Admin
  • 1847 posts

User's Awards

There's Nazis? Okay, now I have to pony up for a theater ticket.

glitterfy5104426T908B81.gif

h4AwBgY.gif

"Can your anus make it 12 hours?" -Codemonkey

"Gay Underage Incest Homestuck Fanfic is the new Rock n' Roll" -Jimson

"Some people don't even have what they have" -Zasderder 2014

"Technically [Palestine] was Britain's to give away" -Pezz

"It's still stalking even if he's 12 years old and your son." -Codemonkey

OFFLINE   Eric_The_Red

Eric_The_Red
  • Admin
  • 1269 posts

...This is THE best Star Wars movie ever made..

You're dead to me Tangled. Dead.

9LXCxnw.gifgif_400x300_df5f52.gif