Welcome to Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community

Welcome to Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to post in our community. Don't worry, this is a simple and free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Apply to join BRH!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Westworld

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   true engies

true engies
  • Community Leaders
  • 3131 posts

User's Awards

omigosh.. who is watching Westworld?

I'm in love <3

The feel for me is Red Dead Redemption+Truman Show. haha.  

I love westerns and scifi and westerns+scifi, so I'm super happy.  Lots of mystery, feels, pretty scenery in this show for me.

OFFLINE   Meanmuggin

Meanmuggin
  • Admin
  • 761 posts

User's Awards

I've been watching it, it's pretty interesting so far. Not quite sure where they are going with it, but I'm committed for the rest of the season now. The attitudes of the different workers crack me up lol.

EDIT: PS True, I love Red Dead Redemption, so pumped they're gonna have new one!

"Bitches love hearts" - Eli Porter 12-25-14

"Also, J Reaux, I'm going to beat your lady ass so hard, afterwards the Dallas Cowboys will try to sign me." - Drunk Nerds

OFFLINE   KillerBob

KillerBob
  • Admin
  • 207 posts

User's Awards

Its different, but a good different haha!

OFFLINE   true engies

true engies
  • Community Leaders
  • 3131 posts

User's Awards

I've been watching it, it's pretty interesting so far. Not quite sure where they are going with it, but I'm committed for the rest of the season now. The attitudes of the different workers crack me up lol.

EDIT: PS True, I love Red Dead Redemption, so pumped they're gonna have new one!

haha yay. Yes, I'm excited too.  That game is so pretttty.  I used to play it before work in the morning since our ps3 is in our bedroom.  #relaxingtimeskillingcougars

Also, I am enjoying the different employees as well.   I like the girl with dark brown hair, "Elsie."  She's bitchy and awesome. Shannon Woodward, who plays Elsie, is also from the show,  The Riches.   Have you seen that one?  I highly recommend that show.  <3