Welcome to Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community

Welcome to Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to post in our community. Don't worry, this is a simple and free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Apply to join BRH!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

House of Cards

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

OFFLINE   Stooge

Stooge

BRH's Official Beautiful Independent Black Woman

• Admin
  • 993 posts

I know I'm wicked late to the party, but omfg does this show have me hooked! It is so well done and thought out... it's gotten me to burst out laughing and straight up flip the fuck out, and I'm only on season 2.

OFFLINE   All Tangled Up

All Tangled Up
  • Admin
  • 1201 posts

User's Awards

I watched all the way up until the newest season and I was locked in.. But for some reason I just stopped watching half way through the newest season. Maybe some crazy shit happens that would re-hook me, but I stopped at Ep9 season 4 for some reason. I need weed for this show. Weed puts you into a different mindset where you notice every subtlety to a story and you get so entranced. I think I smoked all my weed by Ep9 and the story wasn't the same with the nice euphoria and mind expansion which allowed me to take in every nuance that the writers put in and that the actors meant to convey.

I want to keep up with it because Francis' story isn't over, and I want to see the conclusion. But I want to do it stoned or tripping to appreciate it to its fullest - Like with Star Wars Episode 7 - Tammo and I saw it in theaters on acid. A lot of people thought it felt rushed, and they missed so much, but due to the time dilation that acid offers, Tammo and I caught every single bit, every subtle detail. We caught every nuance, every detail, and later we went back home and looked on Reddit, and people were asking questions about the movie. This one question that the entire thread of people were having trouble with, Tammo and I sat there trying to figure out what they weren't understanding for like 20 minutes. They were misunderstanding a plot point that was so obvious to us in our tripping minds that we took 20 minutes to figure out what they weren't understanding. We didn't GET it, how this plot point that was so obvious to us, could escape other viewers. We walked out of that theater dazzled, elated, euphoric, our minds smashed to shit by the incredible awe-some experience we beheld.

At this point I will have to restart House of Cards at least at the beginning of S3 because in this show, soooo much goes on and there are so many cards in play.

For some reason people say Season 3 was the worst, but that was my absolute favorite season yet. I watched it stoned out of my mind and I was completely locked into the story and some parts even made me cry. Not out of sadness - but you know when you're stoned out of your mind and you witness such a fantastic story that you tear up and you have a wide smile and intense emotions while following it? That was Season 3 for me.

I wish acid lasted 48 hours and sleepiness evaded me so I could watch this entire show in one sitting while tripping.

Posted ImagePosted Image