Welcome to Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community

Welcome to Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to post in our community. Don't worry, this is a simple and free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Apply to join BRH!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

FLASH: Trio of Terrible Talkers Tossed Tonight!

Mistlebanned

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Mistle

Mistle
  • Admin
  • 522 posts

So get this, a couple of seemingly decent folks were in the server on the Friday night gaming, and our wonderfully kneepadded JReaux apparently offended one to the point of evoking a response, that response being literally one of two explicit "no" rules.

I was busy pouring myself a little something something(St. James Winery's Peach sweet wine, if you must know) and missed which of our two guests rendered themselves persona non grata. Fortunately, Bull stepped in and handed them something, I believe a 10 minute ban?

Point is, one was tossed, then the other; both felt the need to defend their first amendment rights and ate the consequences.

But now my ban, here's where it happened:

After hearing what happened, and after seeing the others get banned, some guy (with a 90-era name, "Xx_Assnut_con_carne_xX" or something like that) decided he wanted to defend the idea of uttering some bad words, even after I explained that someone abused the privilege to the point that a rule had to be made.

So I banned that goatfucker.

If'n he wants to come back, I'm expecting an apology. Because nothing ruins a mellow buzz like having the be an admin in the middle of it, it's like having to stop a party because someone shat themselves on the exact middle barstool and won't move, even though you know it's there.

Still waiting on 12th to post a pic to pics thread, so's I can "confirm or deny"

OFFLINE   Mistle

Mistle
  • Admin
  • 522 posts

Oh, hey, I was reminded by the lovely tag that I love to lovingly use, an admin should prob relocate this.

Or not. I do love entertainment at the expense of someone who deserves it.

Still waiting on 12th to post a pic to pics thread, so's I can "confirm or deny"

OFFLINE   All Tangled Up

All Tangled Up
  • Admin
  • 1201 posts

User's Awards

Mistle confirmed self proclaimed admin abuser please remove privileges

Posted ImagePosted Image