Welcome to Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community

Welcome to Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to post in our community. Don't worry, this is a simple and free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Apply to join BRH!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

ZKrack's Application [OW] [Don'tStarveTogether?]

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   ZKrack

ZKrack
  • 3 posts

Have you read the requirements above? Have you added the appropriate game to your topic title?  Yes, and yes

First off, are you 18 or older? Yup

Which game do you frequent the most with our members? Overwatch

Which member(s) referred you to BRH? DasBearBlaster

Do you have a microphone? yes

Do you play on our servers? yes

How many hours a week do you spend on our servers? ~10

Tell us a little about yourself.

There was a long con by the great DasBearBlaster which included inviting me to beachfest 2015: colorado edition. he later invited me to play overwatch with him and friends on discord and now here I am, applying to join BRH.

I continue to play OW and have gotten to play with a good bunch of you. I try to play as much as possible, but work travel is frequent and does sometimes limit my hours spamming as junkrat. I also made a contribution to the recent BRH olympics and very much enjoyed the trivia night.

My name is Zach. I'm originally from NJ, but now i live in denver. I met DasBear on a bus. nothing weird there. don't even think twice about it. IT's a totally normal way to meet your best friends. I used to play console games and was pouring some 8+ hours a day into COD:MW and each different iteration until i got a job and was done with school. These days, I work as an environmental scientist trying to stop the inevitable end of the world. I also spend a good bit of my free time checking out live music, backpacking, hiking, snowboarding, drinking, and more.

OFFLINE   DasBearBlaster

DasBearBlaster
  • Admin
  • 574 posts

User's Awards

:cheers:

DasBearBlaster

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Trebec

Trebec
  • Admin
  • 348 posts

User's Awards

BRH members can vote here: https://www.team-brh...ic/4070-zkrack/

Trebec - "I want to save all of the animals."

Starfish - "Don't be a hero."

Code - "That snap. You sent my wife. It made me hard." 

Reeeeeeeech - "You're either the dick, or the face. Sometimes you might be the balls."