Welcome to Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community

Welcome to Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to post in our community. Don't worry, this is a simple and free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Apply to join BRH!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

NSFW--Being Safe; a message from Mistle

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Mistle

Mistle
  • Admin
  • 522 posts

Hello all (*'-')

It has... come... to my attention that I may or may not be one of those sexy unicorns of the drinking groups, the randy drunk.

If I have made any sexual overtures toward you while under the influence of alcohol, I profusely apologize.

Tonight, is a good night, I hit that sweet spot between "drunk" and "alcohol poisoning" so if you left me all alone, you missed some naughty chat ┐(´∀`)┌

Also, side note, steam is not good for sending nudes, dick pics, or schlick pics. Why I know this, my sober self may not comprehend f(^-^ ;)

Have a god weekend, and thank the veterans, maybe flash a tidd if you want, but you do you.

Mistle, out (゜Д゜)

Pee.S. The Donald Trump piss tape is 100% positively a thing

Attached Files

• Attached File  ptir.png   188.02KB   2 downloads

Still waiting on 12th to post a pic to pics thread, so's I can "confirm or deny"

OFFLINE   Mistle

Mistle
  • Admin
  • 522 posts

Sober me message to not-sober me:

Don't overeat this upcoming week, quit reading smutty blogs, and DRINK SOME DAMN WATER o(`ω´*)o

Still waiting on 12th to post a pic to pics thread, so's I can "confirm or deny"

OFFLINE   pink.taco

pink.taco
  • Admin
  • 3831 posts

User's Awards

Lol oh Mistle you crazy bastard you!

"Don't punch rich people, they got more money than you do." -Beersenior
"I have a pie chart to prove it." -Laios
"Tea clam jam that man!" -Beerman

"I've got hag lacks tonight." - Greeny

OFFLINE   Mistle

Mistle
  • Admin
  • 522 posts

"Assholes don't bleach themselves ☆~(`ー゜) "