Welcome to Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community

Welcome to Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to post in our community. Don't worry, this is a simple and free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Team-BRH.com :: A Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Apply to join BRH!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Welcome to February(the month, not the- the other thing)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Mistle

Mistle
  • Admin
  • 522 posts
  • Preferred Game:
    CS

• Favorite Drink(s):
    Yes, please ъ(`―゜)

Hi, so if you've visited the ol' bar room and actually listened to the careless whispers in the wind, you might have heard a saxy lil Mistle talkin' 'bout COUPONS (゜Д゜)

Well, I spent that "use with coupons" money on the bad thing: resubscribing to an MMO (・∀・)

Yay, alcohol! ъ(`ー゜)

Whenever I get around to it, I'll be sure to post up some fresh picture of the funtime goods(as opposed to the tryhard goods)

By the way, I still have those somewhere, here or there, and yes, they are FUCKIN' CUTE (゜Д゜)

Also soft. Like, if you're high and also a tactile person, they are great.

Anyway, you all and your googly dangleabouts will never catch me, I'm the gingerbread... uh, eater.

[three fingers of whiskey and a drunken stumling into the yard, but it looks cool to me because I'm drunk]

Attached Files

Still waiting on 12th to post a pic to pics thread, so's I can "confirm or deny"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users